Saturday 12 March 2011

Nenek

It's school holiday now... so my two cheeky grandson and 5 months cute baby made me tired .When they just entred the house,both of them ,commanded their parent to take down all the toys and their books that i kept neatly on the rack . Oh...god.. they don't even feel tired of the long traveling.Abang ngah ,especialy ...he will cry and murmurs until he gets  the thing. .What a mess... they just left the toys and books every where on the floor.ADUH!....ADUH!!!!....apa ni, sakitnya. Alaaahai!..... terpijak mainan. Abang long and angah always like that.They will not tidy up unless i force them to do that.   . That means ,we as a parent need to keep on teaching and commanding them until they get use to it. Ok ....Cik Nur and dek Na......hope both of  you be a good parents .
 my cucu call me 'nenek'
Time goes so fast , my eldest grandson now age 6 , Faris Nizam the second  Fathi  Nizam 5
My  cute and chubby granddaughter Aiesyah Mohd. Ridzuan 1yr + and Siti Naila Nizam 5 months. 
Hallloooooo.......cucu2... semua,  all of you made me happy and  ha...ha...that shows  nenek getting 
old and older.......Masyaallah.... 





No comments:

Post a Comment